Tuesday, September 15, 2015

My Vision and Mission: Vickie Wooden

My Habbakkah 2:2



Vision
People in my family, friends, and others will experience better health and wellness as a results of changing what goes into their mind and body.

Mission
Inspire people to take active measures to improve their health.

Proverbs 12:1
Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction is stupid.

Obesity raises our risk of so many preventable diseases and Conditions. 
TOP 10
High Blood Pressure
Diabetes
Heart Disease
High Cholesterol
Cancer
Infertility
Back Pain
Skin Infections
Ulcers
Gallstones


Strategies:


#1 Be the BEST EXAMPLE I can be

#2 Invite others to informational sessions on and offline about healthy living

#3 Invite others to healthy meals ad healthy exercise opportunities

#4 Remind people of their worthiness and responsibility to invest time, money and other resources into themselves to take care of their body is is God's Vessel.

Objectives:


Objective #1 Inspire people to get their weight under control to improve their chances of living a longer healthier life because their are many
 illnesses related to obesity.

Obesity raises our risk of so many preventable diseases
 and Conditions. 


Objective #2 Help people see the importance of exercise and to engage in it daily.

So people think it is a waste of time to big of a sacrifice of their time to exercise, but our bodies

Objective #3 Inspire people to improve eating choices schedules and habits.
 All things in moderation is the key because alot of people struggle totally giving up their favorites foods. And some think missing meals should help reduce weight.  WRONG!

Objective #4 Inspire people to impact their  health by being mindful of what they think and say about themselves

Affirmations:

*I will attain and maintain a healthy weight by making responsible food choices and not missing meals.

*I will invite my friends to workout with me.

*I will bring health foods into my house.
Just Don't bring them in the house.

*I will reduce my intake of sugar, flour and fried foods.
Just Don't bring them in the house.

*I will order Amazing salads and fat-free meals while dinning out.
McDonalds on Monday GREAT Salads
Subway: Great Tuna Salad
Substitute bison for beef
Change food choices to healthy

*I will exercise daily with joy because I know the results will benefit me.
Go to gym.

Exercise on the Wii

Exercise Hula Hoop at home

Walk once a day 15-45  mins minimum

Run with walk run group on Tuesdays

Workout at Celery Flats with group on Mondays

I will say what God says about me.
*SPEAK LIFE

Scriptures
Deuteronomy 30:19
This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. 
Now choose life, so that 
you and your children may live.


1 Corinthians 6:17
Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received for God? You are not your own.

1 Corinthians 10:13
No Temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man: but God is Faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able but with the temptation will also make the way of escape that you may be able to bare

Phil 4:8
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Proverb 18:21
Life and death are in the power of the tongue.

Proverbs 12:1
Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction is stupid.


My Habbakkah 2:2

Vickie Wooden 269-389-0651
Total Life Changes IBO #3081111
www.SlimTeaLady.com

Vickie Wooden Age 61

Recorded Training on how and why you should Write Out your Plan.
Vickie Wooden Dial for REPLAY>> (712) 432-1219 
code 594-030-556# Ref #57 or listen online 
by clicking here: http://fccdl.in/BU32Y5ES4



Rep#3081111
LOSE 5 lbs in 5 Days 
Take a 90 Day Transformation Challenge with me 
For The Health of it.
Start with the iaso Tea

Iaso Tea Kalamazoo MI and Worldwide
Rep #3081111 Vickie Wooden
Call 269-389-0651

**************************************
www.SlimTeaLady.com

5 comments:

  1. May the same God who inspired you with this vision be your inspiration everyday as you fulfill HIS mission for you here on earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get my vision together. I must make time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I FINALLY DID BY LISTENING TO THE BLOGS>#BEABOUTIT EVERY WEEKEND> TIME IS ALREADY GIVEN AND WE CANNOT RUN OUT OF THIS POWERFUL RESOURCE

      Delete
  3. THIS IS MY SECOND BEST VIDEO BECAUSE I MAKE MY DECREE & DECLARATION OVER TEA BUT NOW IT IS IASO TEA
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10204785253060668&set=p.10204785253060668&type=3&theater

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Vickie Wooden > YOUR MINISTRY HAS BEEN SO EFFECTUAL AND POWERFUL! from the days of the character my name is Rita, with her bag ,full of garbage " I CAINT TO SO MANY OTHER EXCUSES TO FAIL< to sipping tea for HEALING AND sipping tea with fb friends in virtual homes all over the world. YOU HAVE GUIDED MANY TO DELIVERANCE FROM DEPRESSION, ADDICTIONS, BOREDOM.ETC. THANKS! KEEP IT UP!

      Delete