Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Breakfast Ideas with IASO Tea or Delgada Coffee

Brought to you by: IASO Tea Distributor Vickie Wooden  IBO#3081111

Breakfast-The Most Important Meal of The Day?

Well that's what the researchers say.  And while on this 90 Day to Better Health Challenge I'll have some breakfast with my coffee.

I am not normally a breakfast eater. I am not usually hunger until 10:30.  By that time I am thinking about something for LUNCH.

So today I thought I'd look up lunch-like breakfast ideas.

So I invited you here to VOTE.  If you were to choose one of the following which one would it be.

#1 Breakfast Pizza:


Looks like a Jazzy Way to Eggs and  Bacon.


#2 Quiche'





Looks like  A Deep-Dish Pizza




Leave A Comment below.  Also if you have a Great Breakfast idea let me know.  

Which would you eat today if it were in front of you right now smelling steamy good?

#1 Breakfast Pizza

#2 Quiche

Thank you for dropping by.

Vickie Wooden TLC Rep


IASO Diet Tea 
DELGADA Diet Coffee 
www.Sip2SlimWithMsVickie.com
IASO Tea Distributor Vickie Wooden  IBO#3081111
269-389-0651

6 comments:

  1. If they made with the same ingedients,I choose #2,it looks like it will full you up fast

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the looks of it. Look like a smaller piece will do the trick.

      Delete
  2. Both seems to have bacon which I do not care for in such abundance. However if I had to choose #2 would be my choice.

    ReplyDelete