Monday, March 9, 2015

Why You Should Join Vickie Wooden's IASO Tea- TLC Team Today: A Review

Hello My Name is Vickie Wooden.  I am a 60 year old, Retired School Teacher.

I have found An Amazing Health And Wellness Product.
I drink this Te. In less than 6 months I lost 30 pounds and got rid of sciatic nerve pain.  I am now helping others do the same.

Not bad at 60 yrs old

Yep!  That is my Before and After.  I am SlimTeaLady
I've lost 30 Pounds so far.

Since on this side of retirement I am a Multi-Level-Marketing Mentor, Empowerment Coach and Master Blogger... And Video Blogger I am sharing the good news..  I have been online as a homebased business owner for 2 and a half years.  I am a 5 Figure Income Earner in online businesses 2 years straight.  I believe in helping my business partners as much as I can without running their business for them.

A few months ago I got started in a NEW Business call Total Life Changes, a Health and Wellness Company.  I have tried 6 of the products, and LOVE every one on them. I have begun building a Team of Marketers who are loving the products as well.

I bring Marketing Strategies that work to the table. In addition to doing Training Calls and Videos for my team, I create Marketing Tools they can use to promote their business.

Today I am making an offer to my Business Prospects  Who are Ready to RUN with me TODAY?

 I am looking for 2 RED HOT Entrepreneurs today. 

Receive SIGNING BONUS TODAY ONLY

* Marketing Tools: Free Fan Page Set Up, Free Capture Page, Free Bling Lanyard..Free Coffee Sample Pack. It's Time for you to make BIG Money!
Start TODAY. ONLY 2 Sign Bonuses will be issued TODAY. Who wants one?

This offer is ONLY for 2 People who are READY to make MONEY! Who wants it?

The Next 2 People to sign up with me in TLC TODAY will get THIS BONUS.


Help me get the word out and you can make 50% Commission. 


Who is ready to join me?  Under $50 to Get Started.  Let's go! :) 

The Next 2 People to sign up with me in TLC TODAY will get a Personalized 
Business Promotion Kit 
 Free Fan Page Set Up, Free Capture Page, Free Bling Lanyard..
Free Coffee Sample Pack.

 It's Time for you to make BIG Money! 
Start TODAY. ONLY 2 Sign Bonuses will be issued TODAY. 
Who wants one? 
This offer is ONLY for 2 People who are READY to make MONEY! Who wants it?  

Limited Time Only. 
 I will take this Blog down when the Offer expires. 

Questions?
Contact Vickie Wooden
269-389-0651

Click here to get started.

Why I LOVE TLC  Total Life Changes...

1 comment: