Thursday, March 19, 2015

TLC Tea Party Call




You are invited to this TLC Tea Party Call tonight.
We will Introduce Total Life Changes the Products and the Opportunity. 

Grab your favorite drink and be my Guest on the call at 8:00 p.m EST Tonight? 
Thursday March 19th

Come hear what our customers are experiencing by drinking ORGANIC Products with 9 Herbs, others with the Ganoderma Mushroom which helps with Weight loss, Pain, and more, and the one that is fighting cancer cells. CHAGA

I drink this one in warm water being a cancer survivor.  CHAGA
Our Products are HELPING so many people. We are more than just IASO TEA. 

I'd be honored to have this call blow up with my friends and family tonight at 8:00 p.m. EST.

Do you have one thing that you would like to change about your health? 

Come hear what we have. 

The number is 712-432-1212 code 176-348-053#
8:00 p.m. EST Thursday March 19th

Be my Guest.
Vickie Wooden  269-389-0651
https://www.facebook.com/vickie.wooden

Results may vary. But I am being proactive and organic.
Total Life Changes

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vickie, I got on the call tonight.. Thank you for sharing this great opportunity with me. Your call was very informative...

    ReplyDelete